Skip to Secondary Navigation Skip to Main Content

Current Beehive


Taking the Tests for College Overseas

If you are interested in studying abroad, you may need to take special tests for admission. You may need to take theSAT or ACT to go to college in the United States, Great Britain, and some other countries as well.

Average: 5 (1 vote)
Your rating: None